- This is a free event.
- RSVP Required - Limit 1 RSVP max per person.
- Entry is NOT guaranteed with RSVP confirmation
- Event is first-come, first-served until we hit capacity. We recommend arriving early!
- Doors open at 8pm. Check your confirmation email for venue details!
- Event is for guests 18+, photo ID will be required
- This event is being filmed, photographed and/or videotaped. Your entry constitutes consent to photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the Beat of My City concert series.
- To ensure safety, all guests will be security screened/bag checked before entry.
- No professional photo, video, or audio gear. Including detachable lenses, tripods, commercial rigs, boom mics, cables, etc.
- No handheld action video or camera devices (Ex. Go Pro).
- No weapons or fireworks.
- No chained or spiked accessories.
- No outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy).
- No food or liquid containers.
- No selfie-sticks or laser pointers.
- No large purses / bags or backpacks over 12x12.
- No e-cigarettes, vapes, drugs or paraphernalia.
- No stickers, flyers, handbills, spray paint, markers or pens.
- No pets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What’s Beat of My City?
McDonald’s is proud to present Beat of My City—a new concert series that brings artists back to their hometowns to perform for their fans at an exclusive, free event and give back to the community that shaped them.
Can I buy a ticket to Beat of My City?
No, Beat of My City is free and open to the public! Entry is not guaranteed and is first-come, first-served. Be sure to RSVP and get there early.
Since the event is FREE, do I still need to RSVP to attend the concert?
Yes, a RSVP required and the concert is first come, first served until we hit capacity.
Will there be food & drinks available for purchase?
Food and beverage will be provided by McDonald’s free of charge; no alcohol will be provided.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend the concert?
You must be 18+ to attend. A photo ID is required to get into the event.
What time do the doors open for Beat of My City? What time should I get there?
Doors open for both concerts at 8pm-- be sure to get there early! Please check your RSVP confirmation for location and time details. If you need to resend your RSVP, contact [email protected].
Once we reach maximum capacity for the venue, we're unable to allow additional entrants (even if you have a ticket). Please check your RSVP confirmation for location and more information.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to contact us with questions at [email protected].
Who can I speak to about RSVP-related questions? Who do I talk to about order-related questions?
Please send any ticket-related questions to [email protected].
Can someone else use my RSVP?
Only you can redeem your RSVP. Entry is not guaranteed so we recommend getting there early! A valid photo ID is required at entry.
How do I get to McDonald’s Beat of My City New York and Chicago?
Rideshare or public transportation is strongly encouraged.
For Media Inquiries/Photography Questions:
For media inquiries, contact [email protected]